PDA

View Full Version : Mitsu faults

Abe
23-03-2003, 11:49 AM
I have a Mitsus currently playing up. Model PUH-2VK

All the LED's light up except number 8. I hear a sound from the control board like a relay attempting to energise, but compressor does not switch on.

Do I change the control board?? What tests can I carry out to check what is wrong with the control board, or relays?

Thanks

Karl Hofmann
24-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Check that everything that you can test works as it should, if every thiing checks out then suspect the board, the board mounted relays are not replaceable, so I suppose that when they develop a fault they are scrap. One thought though, I had one unit with a seperate supply to the outside unit and the inside unit giving the same symtoms as your unit.(But I didn't realise this I always feed both units from the master isolator) I isolated both units overnight and when I powered them up in the morning they were as happy as larry.....Heres hoping

If you badger D&W tech department they will send you Mitsubishis very good service manual.

bhrobin
31-03-2003, 07:30 AM
I had a customer that found this site for me. The distributor was completely helpless. This may be useful http://www.mrslim.com/index.html:D