PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Service manual Fujitsu

bach
12-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Hi all brothers!
By accidental, when I removed the terminal plate (Power N,L &S)on the Indoor unit, there was 2 red and white plugs cable came
off from the circuit board, I tried to disassembly the cover but i can't. So i knew i will need the service manual book:
Model ASTA 12 (INVERTER MODEL) but i did surfed any where, even i used the user name and password gave from this forum,
but it invalid. Now i just hoping to have a suppose from all members of this forum. Thanks

John MacK
12-12-2007, 04:06 PM
I think you are asking where the plug with the red and white cables came from and where it plugs into?

I'm not sure on Fujitsu, but on most other units, the plug will only go onto one 'socket', if there is an empty socket/base the same colour as the plug, try fitting it there.

Or contact Fujitsu General in Australia and get the 'book' from a local dealer.

bach
13-12-2007, 01:50 AM
Thanks John, the problem is on the new model, the indoor cover made from China factory not easy to disassembly. I have cutted the plastic cover at the rear indoor unit, but the space can view the circuit board is just only 25mm.
Anyhow thanks for your advise

paul_h
13-12-2007, 10:09 AM
These indoor boards come out easy, Have you got the main fascia off?
When you get to the electrical box dicconect the plugs for louvers and fan motor, and the field wiring terminals.
There's a screw on the top to remove, and a screw next to the field earth terminal, then the electrical cover comes away. Not completely though because it's still attached to the mains active and neutral, coil earth and sensors, but enough to access the PCB.

I know the red and white leads you are talking about, I'm pretty sure it's screen printed on the PCB what goes where.

edit: I'm not being cheeky, I have the service manual but it doesn't show clearly how to dis-assemble them anyway, things like that us fuji techs have to learn as we go.
The trick with taking the fascia off is undo the screws,
push the bottom up where the two lines are underneath and pull out
insert a long screwdriver between the top of the coil and the inside top of the facia and leaver that up at each side and once in the middle.

nike123
13-12-2007, 11:35 AM
PM me your mail and I will send you manual.

bach
14-12-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks for your help Nike.
My email is: nhudaosa@cobweb.com.au

bach
14-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Thanks for your help Paul, I will try to do it tonight. Best Regards

ozairman
09-01-2008, 04:00 PM
The way to remove the front fascia is actually in the installation manual go figure?????

Bach if you need help contact Deadly Dave at Fuji in Brisbane

paul_h
09-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Go to bed, it's late and you're grumpy. You're digging up old posts, making up characters called "deadly dave", and repeating punctuation marks. Typing in caps lock is the next step to that disease.
;) ;)

ozairman
09-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Paul yes I am slightly grumpy but deadly dave is his nickname!!
And I haven't been online for a while so I a trying to get my post count up.

paul_h
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
fair enough, you have PM

Redhot
11-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Used to live in Queensland and have commissioned a few jobs with deadly dave funny stuff

Redhot