PDA

View Full Version : RackMechanic

RackMechanic
08-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Just like to introduce myself and say a few words complimenting this site and it's members.

My name is Terry = RackMechanic, I'm a commercial AC and Refrigeration Service Tech in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I've been involved in HVACR for 31 years, and have worked in almost every position in the industry. From sheetmetal and fiberboard duct mechanic, to installer, to company owner, to Trane, CPC, & Ice-0-matic Tech Support. Currently employed as a Supermarket Refrigeration & Multi-Zone AC troubleshooter.

My compliments to all of you out there. I have always strived to remain open minded in this trade, and the more I learn the more it makes me realize just how complex our industry is. I have met many people that thought they were the best, I'm sure most of you have met one of the "know-it-alls", and you know how difficult it is to solve a complicated situation when having to seek advice from a close minded individual like some of them are. This site, or forum, although I'm new and don't know any of you very well, has impressed me with the open-mindedness, respect and knowledge that you guys have. I hope you will welcome me and let me be a part of the discussions. I still enjoy my work, still have that desire to learn, and know I will benefit from reading and responding to the threads. And I hope that I can be of help to someone sometime.

Thanks.
Terry = RackMechanic:cool:

WebRam
08-12-2007, 10:14 AM
nice first post Terry, welcome to the site and may you continue to enjoy :)

Mark
08-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the forum Terry:)

Enjoy

With Kind regards

Mark

Josip
08-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi, Terry-RackMechanic :)

Just like to introduce myself and say a few words complimenting this site and it's members.

My name is Terry = RackMechanic, I'm a commercial AC and Refrigeration Service Tech in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I've been involved in HVACR for 31 years, and have worked in almost every position in the industry. From sheetmetal and fiberboard duct mechanic, to installer, to company owner, to Trane, CPC, & Ice-0-matic Tech Support. Currently employed as a Supermarket Refrigeration & Multi-Zone AC troubleshooter.

My compliments to all of you out there. I have always strived to remain open minded in this trade, and the more I learn the more it makes me realize just how complex our industry is. I have met many people that thought they were the best, I'm sure most of you have met one of the "know-it-alls", and you know how difficult it is to solve a complicated situation when having to seek advice from a close minded individual like some of them are. This site, or forum, although I'm new and don't know any of you very well, has impressed me with the open-mindedness, respect and knowledge that you guys have. I hope you will welcome me and let me be a part of the discussions. I still enjoy my work, still have that desire to learn, and know I will benefit from reading and responding to the threads. And I hope that I can be of help to someone sometime.

Thanks.
Terry = RackMechanic:cool:

Of course, welcome to RE forums.

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
08-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Welcome Terry, don't be shy - your trials and tribulations will be enjoyed by all here ;)