PDA

View Full Version : Tools for sale anyone?please.

dunny123
07-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Hi im am quiet new to the trade,and am desprate for some second hand tools.i am intrested in anything,from gauges to spaners,please help.Thanks kev.

flyboy3b
12-12-2007, 10:19 PM
dunny,, i bought most of my stuff on ebay. i really didnt know which brands were better than others,, but if you read through all the listings on ebay,, you will get a good education and find some great deals as well. i would caution against buying certain things used though. recovery machines and vacuum pumps would be better to buy new (with a warranty), but some things, like a swage-flare kit, or benders can be bought used.

pendlesteve
21-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Don't buy second hand tools. If money is a problem buy wisely.
Proper refrigeration tools should be from a proper supplier. Hand tools can be bought from a number of places.
Then look after them and they will look after you.
I work for a wholesaler so can at least give some advice.

Grizzly
21-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi im am quiet new to the trade,and am desprate for some second hand tools.i am intrested in anything,from gauges to spaners,please help.Thanks kev.
dunny.
I shall check with the Moderators wether it is allowed first.
But I have discovered a brilliant Refrigeration site in USA who ship to U.K. As we know they do make good tools!
They accept payment through Paypal & ebay if necessary. Also with the exchange rate at over 2 dollars to the pound. Goods are less than 1/2 price!
Mind you do have to be prepared to wait for delivery as shipping takes a while.
If I do not post details here because it's advertising and not allowed Which is what I suspect?
Pleas feel free to pm me.
Grizzlyhttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

chillin out
21-12-2007, 10:44 PM
dunny.
I shall check with the Moderators whether it is allowed first.
I have posted a copy of your post in the mod section to check with the boss, I think it should be OK but will have to wait for the main man to give the nod.

Chillin:):)

taz24
21-12-2007, 10:44 PM
dunny.
I shall check with the Moderators wether it is allowed first.
If I do not post details here because it's advertising and not allowed Which is what I suspect?
Pleas feel free to pm me.
Grizzlyhttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Grizzly nobody minds people who recomend sites but blatent advertizing and spamming from companies is frowned upon.
So post away.
Worst that could happen is you would b banned for life:D

taz.

Grizzly
21-12-2007, 11:31 PM
But life is so short taz. I have posted Brian UK the link. I will let the big boys decide.
chillin out thanks for the swift responce. I did not want to offend so have done the afor mentioned.
I have no links with the site / company.
Other than I have purchased fridge gear from them
cheaply.
Grizzly.

The Viking
22-12-2007, 12:25 AM
He who searches will find....

Start with looking at my signature line and all will be revealed.
:cool:

(You all need some practice for the 25th :D)

Brian_UK
22-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Here you go folks

This is the link provided by Grizzly, thanks for checking first BTW.

http://stores.ebay.com/USAtoolwareho...2QQsclZ0QQtZkm (http://stores.ebay.com/USAtoolwarehouse_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQdptZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQsclZ0QQtZkm)

If it's rubbish don't blame me, try Grizzly :D

RackMechanic
03-01-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm also new to this forum, and don't know if this is allowed. Or do I know if it would be worth our while considering shipping costs overseas, but I recently acquired another small company, (two brothers wanted out, sold me trucks, tools and all).

I needed the trucks, new customers, phone number with heavy advertising, but don't have room for all the tools. I'd be more than happy to help set up a new guy in the trade, just let me know what you need. I have at least four of everything that I've carried on my truck for 30+ years.

Hand tools are mostly Craftsman, Imperial Eastman, Snap-On, Yellow-Jacket. Rigid 18volt cordless drill, sawz-all, circular saw, and flashlight kit, with dual battery charger and four batteries.
CPS battery powered leak detector, and Yokogowa H-10G 115v leak detector. Fluke, Universal, and Fieldpiece multi-meters and amprobes. Universal and Annie Superheat thermometers, IRP infrared laser thermometers, pocket digitals. Cps electronic charging scale. Torches, tips, tanks, regulators.
Sling psychromoters, Pneumatic thermostat troubleshooting kit, you name it, it's here.

If you like, I'll take some pictures and let you take a look at them. Everything is less than two years old, very good quality, very good condition.
I could put together a complete package for you, everything you need to handle just about any job in this trade for, lets say $700.(US Dollars). That's probably a fourth of it's value. I really don't have any idea what the shipping costs would be. (leave out the oxy & acetlyne tanks it's probably around 60 - 80 pounds, or say 25 to 40 kilograms. I can't imagine it being more than $150. It'd still be an enormous savings to you, going out and buying all this stuff new is easily $3500

I don't know if you're still looking or not, I just noticed your thread this morning, but let me know if I can help. I'm an old school mechanic, one that cherishes his tools, and normally I'd just hang on to these as back-ups, but I've got in some cases, five, six, seven of everything.

You can Contact me via PM system on here

kiwireeferman
01-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Here you go folks

This is the link provided by Grizzly, thanks for checking first BTW.

If it's rubbish don't blame me, try Grizzly :D

Be very wary when dealing with USA TOOLWAREHOUSE. They screwed me for aound US$300 and would not reply to my emails. Quoted a postage cost then charged three times as much. When I sent them a copy of the email with quoted price all communication stopped. Never received the tools and no explanation. As I said be very CAREFUL.

abbyjhon
25-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for info.....

abbyjhon
25-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks for info.....

L keys (http://www.tradefasteners.com/), Pins (http://www.tradefasteners.com/)