PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Microprocessor truck configuration settings

djbe
06-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Hi,

Has anyone got an up to date list of configuration settings for Carrier microprocessors on Supra and Genesis truck units. (Both single and multi temp.)

My old manual only lists 16 options, but the board I have just fitted has a lot more.

Any help would be much appreciated.

absolute-zero
06-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi,

Has anyone got an up to date list of configuration settings for Carrier microprocessors on Supra and Genesis truck units. (Both single and multi temp.)

My old manual only lists 16 options, but the board I have just fitted has a lot more.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I hope to have an updated list in two weeks.

djbe
06-12-2007, 08:19 PM
If you can let me know when you get it that would be great.:)

Thanks,
djbe.

absolute-zero
06-12-2007, 08:32 PM
you got it pal,

did you know that most of those other cofiguration settings dont really apply to unit operation.

Do you have current version of reefermanager?

If so you can use that program to set it up as well.

Just a tip.

If your in a bind and nedd to get the unit up and running, you can set the config for the first 16, it will only cause the unit to run and recognize older unit instructions. with out furthe feature enhancements.

I would recomend doing this until i can supply you with the reaminder configs.

I hope this advise helps.

Regards A-Z

djbe
06-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the advice.

I guess reefermanager is only available to Carrier approved service agents?

absolute-zero
06-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the advice.

I guess reefermanager is only available to Carrier approved service agents?

That is not true, any one can purchase reefermanager, same as tk wintrac, your local dealer may not want to sel it to you because it may conflict with service work. you just need to call a dealer who doesnt care about selling you cables and S/W. I hwill be busy the rest of the day training at one of my clients but will be back later to discuss further. I will help you get it. and you will be the man

Regards A-Z

absolute-zero
07-12-2007, 08:26 PM
djbe,

Did you get your problem taken care of?

djbe
07-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Not yet, the problem is that the unit is saying that a water level and oil level sensor should be present?

I've tried 2 new printed circuits but the same problem so I assume this is a new thing.

I have never seen a Carrier truck unit with these options only TK SR's.

Do you know if this is a new addition to the latest units?

P.M me with details on the reefermanager if you can.

thanks,
djbe.

absolute-zero
07-12-2007, 09:26 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff108/Reefer-Tek/untitled-12.jpg

djbe
07-12-2007, 09:40 PM
No mention of oil or water level sensors there but CNF 18is interesting as I have seen SYSTEM CK on a unit where I had replaced the micro. Couldn't figure out what it meant and it only appears on the odd occasion.

Thanks for the info A-Z it will be useful for future reference:)

absolute-zero
07-12-2007, 09:56 PM
well you must consider that this controller is used in single temp, multi-temp, for both truck and trailer.

The configs settings are set based on what the specific application.

Let me know if this fixes i would be curiouse myself.

and if works you can hook up me up with a rep point:D:D:D

Regards A-Z

absolute-zero
10-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Greetings Djbe,

did the configuration info help?

djbe
10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi A-Z,

Useful info but still does not explain the Oil level and water level sensors.:confused:

The last 2 boards that I have fitted are saying that they should be present. I can't see anything in the latest configs. that relate to this.

regards,djbe

absolute-zero
10-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Hi A-Z,

Useful info but still does not explain the Oil level and water level sensors.:confused:

The last 2 boards that I have fitted are saying that they should be present. I can't see anything in the latest configs. that relate to this.

regards,djbe

did you make sure all of the other config screans were off? i also redited the configuration for you hopefully it is a little easier to read.

djbe
10-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Thats loads easier to read.

The truck is out for the rest of the week, probably won't see it until next week now.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks.

absolute-zero
11-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Thats loads easier to read.

The truck is out for the rest of the week, probably won't see it until next week now.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks.

Good i will watch for it.