PDA

View Full Version : Help us put an end to whaling.

2tone
05-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Hi,
www.whalesrevenge.com is trying to get a million people to sign a petition to stop whaling.
If you could tell as many people as you can about our website, that would be a great help.
Thanks for your support and remember to sign the petition.

Brian_UK
05-12-2007, 09:25 PM
I wish you well but unfortunately the narrow minded Countries that still do it won't read it and will ignore it as they ignore the worldwide contempt of them now.

WebRam
05-12-2007, 11:44 PM
well I like the idea and I signed it :)

Brian_UK
06-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Oh, I've signed it, sorry forgot to say. DOH!

Karl Hofmann
06-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Can't see what the fuss is all about.Whale population is increasing and some people like the taste. Get over it.

The human population is increasing too and some people like the taste also....Whats the difference?

Toosh
07-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi Jollycold, The population increase is probably Japanese info afterall they say their whaling ships are for research my A**

regards Norm

brian_chapin
07-12-2007, 02:24 PM
The human population is increasing too and some people like the taste also....Whats the difference?

If you don't already know the difference, I can't imagine there is much hope of explaining it to you.

Karl Hofmann
07-12-2007, 07:41 PM
If you don't already know the difference, I can't imagine there is much hope of explaining it to you.

It just seems to me that the supply of useless, worthless humans is far greater than the supply of whales, so why is it OK to eat a species out of existence when there is such an abundance of meat that we have killed for fun simply rotting away.. why must we eat one creature and yet not eat our own species?

SO..Whats the difference?

The MG Pony
13-12-2007, 04:13 PM
That may be what you want to believe, however the evidence suggests whales are on the increase. All meat is murder- go vegan or get over it..

I'm with KarL I'd rather see the useless idiots shot rather then an animal that at least caries its own weight in the world in an echo system.

Whales don't breed like cattle or humans their reproductive cycle is long and slow, we kill them faster then they reproduce for the populations to get back up to snuff would take damn well near Melania.

But hey my complements on sounding like a stereotypical American! in Texas too, couldn't be a more perfect fit!

Hey shoot the vegans and eat them, after all herbivours are predominantly a food source for secondary nutrient consumers.