PDA

View Full Version : Semi New here

REEFER-TEK
30-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Greetings Fellow HVAC engineers. I have been a registerd member here for a couple weeks now, and i think i posted in this thread before. I think my threads were removed possibly due to i was posting my web location. I will not do this again if this is the issue.

Any way im going to take the humble approach here and try and do this again, My name is Shawn I am from syracuse Ny usa. I like learning and reading along with interacting with others in the field of HVAC. I specialize more in the transport refrigeration industry. I hope that i can bring a good deal of information to this sight.

Thank You.

Regards Shawn

chillin out
30-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Welcome again. None of your previous posts were deleted, they were just edited.

Enjoy the site.

Chillin:):)

nh3wizard
30-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Welcome Reefer-Tek, look forward to reading your posts, I'm not directly involved with reefer maintenance, but the industry that I work in does. Public Refrigerated Warehouses

REEFER-TEK
30-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Welcome again. None of your previous posts were deleted, they were just edited.

Enjoy the site.

Chillin:):)

Thanks, for the tip there.

REEFER-TEK
30-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome Reefer-Tek, look forward to reading your posts, I'm not directly involved with reefer maintenance, but the industry that I work in does. Public Refrigerated Warehouses

thats ok I am not in statioary systems but would like to read and learn more about them.

I will be posting in the transport forum and few otheres.

I look forward to sharing my exp with everyone here.

Regards Shawn

REEFER-TEK
03-12-2007, 05:52 AM

Cool I want to post here, and i had posted alot here in the past few weeks, but i was stupid in posting stuff with my web forum link. and never noticed they were being reedited or flatout magically disapeared.

Word of advise dont post any advertisements even if there non profit. he he he the peeps here dont take to kindly of it. But hey we can still post on the easy no brainer stuff HVAC. If it heat cools blows or sucks im in it.:D