PDA

View Full Version : "microm" aaa what a mess????

bill allen
29-11-2007, 09:18 AM
in microm guardian there is a parameter for evaporating temp i think it may have something to do with defrost recovery but i have been told that when coil in temp reaches the evaporating temp set point the valve shuts down. if someone could shed a little light on this evaporating temp parameter it would be greatly appreciated.

750 Valve
29-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Ask andyrobbo!! If doesn't know get him to ring macca!:D:D:D:D

Seriously you are spot on, that parameter (E??? under EEV parameters) is the racks evaporating temp or SST, if the coil in is 5k above this setting then the controller goes into recovery mode, which is determined by the next parameter (dr??) which is the valves position during recovery expressed as a percentage. The next parameter So?? is similar but only applies on case temp cycling or initial power up (when it cuts in on temp not defrost or excessive superheat)

You must be a frigrite boy to be dealing with microm, good luck

You can get the microm manuals on line here (http://www.guardian-controls.com/handbooks.html)

bill allen
29-11-2007, 10:49 AM
yeah mate you got me. its frr cairns here. cheers for the info havn't had much exp on the microm i guess most settings you leave as default but it would be handy to know what you set sst for on freezers, meat. microm systems up here are a bit of a mess. im guessn frzr -28 and meat -10 cheers

750 Valve
30-11-2007, 07:17 AM
FRR... Find it, Reset and RUN :D

Usually we set them 5k above what the rack is running at, this helps to stop it going into recovery all the time.

eg lt rack @ -30sst = microm set at -25

mt rack @ -12sst = microm set at -5

ht rack @ -7sst = microm at 0

the coil in probes will read close to sst of the rack but not quite exact due to PD in distrib.

Also a busted coil in probe will stop the case defrosting - be sure to change them when you find them or you'll be deicing them a week or two later

bill allen
30-11-2007, 10:25 PM
find reset run! Thats gold. very usefull info 750. the two stores on microm up here are all over the place with there settings. we had medium temp set at -2 on some cases -12 on others and freezers vary from -15 to -30. i think people me included have been doing a few of our own experiments trying to figure out the best option. we've managed to squeeze a few probes out of the cheifs up here so we've been changing them so far 15 at each store. and a closer look at the freezers coil in probes is on the cards.
you bewty cheers
Find Refit Run FNQ

750 Valve
30-11-2007, 11:31 PM
all this from a fellow frr boy, I shouldn't say too much, they pay my wages

scruffy
13-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello FRR Cairns, FRR Sydney here. Just thought i'd say hello. Enjoy the Microm.

750 Valve
16-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Hello FRR Cairns, FRR Sydney here. Just thought i'd say hello. Enjoy the Microm.

Who dis be :eek:

NOBODY can enjoy microm:D

s/market guru
18-12-2007, 11:32 AM
FRR cairns should have given FRR brisbane a ring we would have sorted you out mate

750 Valve
18-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Lets rename this the FRR thread... especially since we are the only ones still using this antiquated microm gear!

Hows things up north boys? Hear much from those mexicans in HQ?!? :D

s/market guru
18-12-2007, 12:31 PM
was in sydney 2 weeks ago hows ryan going and axe

750 Valve
20-12-2007, 12:40 PM
no comment :D

s/market guru
03-01-2008, 12:58 PM
you like em that much hey lmao

750 Valve
23-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Hey Thomas - are you sore that nobody asked you? yes Thomas aka "willie" I'm talking to you! The guy who "dobbed" people in like a little kid to a teacher, just a little note - I have a copy of your email (including the scanned image with your username at the top) and you might want to get your facts straight, try posting here and asking questions or PM those involved instead of jumping to conclusions. Are you sore because nobody asked you? From what I've read you have done exactly what you have dobbed bill allen in for - asking others first, why didn't you try calling internal contacts about your r409 issues hey, or the sporlan program - could have got it from HO mate. Don't be a hypocrite :p

petewa
13-03-2008, 11:48 AM
hey there andyrobbo or should i say POOCHIE?

750 Valve
15-03-2008, 03:16 AM
hey there andyrobbo or should i say POOCHIE?

poochie now is it? do tell the story behind this one, it used to be pugsley :D

petewa
15-03-2008, 09:55 AM
well uncle brad robbo accidently slipped up one day in the newcastle ffr office and let it loose and all i know is young poochie woochie doesn't like it ha ha i think it stems from a childhood incedent with a four legged friend...i'm surprised he hasn't posted some sort of retort yet ha ha

750 Valve
16-03-2008, 12:53 AM
poochie woochie hey, I like it. With that nickname wouldn't uncy bwad be a bit more applicable in terms of pronunciation?

Come on poochie, waiting for a bight....