PDA

View Full Version : Calculates heating & cooling loads program

athanatos13
27-11-2007, 10:36 PM
hi to all.

(I do not know good English)
I am new person in the site and in work and I search for a program that changes the temperature in pressure of operation (high, low) for each cooling fluid.

they exist some calculators that makes this work but i search for a program for PC or for mobile phone.

thanks.

γεια σε ολους.

ειμαι νεος στο site και στην δουλεια και ψαχνω για ενα προγραμμα
που μετατρεπει την θερμοκρασια σε πιεση λειτουργιας (υψηλη , χαμηλη) για καθε ψυκτικο ρευστο.

υπαρχουν και καποια calculators που κανουν αυτη την δουλεια αλλα εγω ψαχνω για ενα προγραμμα για pc ή για κινιτο.

ευχαρηστω.

Josip
27-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Hi, Athanatos13 :)

Welcome to RE forums...

hi to all.
(I do not know good English)
I am new person in the site and in work and I search for a program that changes the temperature in pressure of operation (high, low) for each cooling fluid.they exist some calculators that makes this work but i search for a program for PC or for mobile phone.
thanks.

γεια σε ολους.
ειμαι νεος στο site και στην δουλεια και ψαχνω για ενα προγραμμα που μετατρεπει την θερμοκρασια σε πιεση λειτουργιας (υψηλη , χαμηλη) για καθε ψυκτικο ρευστο.υπαρχουν και καποια calculators που κανουν αυτη την δουλεια αλλα εγω ψαχνω για ενα προγραμμα για pc ή για κινιτο.ευχαρηστω.

Please follow this link and download CoolPack

http://www.et.web.mek.dtu.dk/Coolpack/UK/index.html

tutorials too...

Hope this will be of some help to you...

Best regards, Josip :)

athanatos13
28-11-2007, 12:13 PM
thank you josip...

but i want and the program for mobile (java or sis)

HVAC
30-11-2007, 06:00 AM
hey low.. anybody there? i wonder how to determine the insulation thickness (PU) for duct works to supply to coldroom (0'C) tq.

nike123
07-12-2007, 10:01 PM
hey low.. anybody there? i wonder how to determine the insulation thickness (PU) for duct works to supply to coldroom (0'C) tq.

Why insulation must be from PU?
Which is the temperature and humidity in the space through which duct does pass?

mrelahi69
22-08-2008, 01:56 PM
thanks josip i found this site very usful.i am new member i will follow u and ur team. i need to know about refrigeration compressors data

icecube51
27-08-2008, 11:17 AM
its a small Dutch program but can be very useful sometime
http://www.ndermolen.nl/

Ice

VanderMolen
06-06-2009, 01:36 AM
its a small Dutch program but can be very useful sometime

Ice

If there are any users that could help me translating the program in to an other language. Please mail me.

Greetings,

Vincent van der Molen

icecube51
07-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi Vincent,

what do you whant to translate???

Ice

aris285
16-06-2009, 12:50 PM
iparxei alla sinithws ta xrisimopoioun etairies opws h bitzer kai h grasso

Ray123
16-06-2009, 01:02 PM

If your cold room is designed to be at 0 deg C, your supply air has to be lower than that. Probably around -4 to -2 deg C. At this temperature, ice will formed in the supply air duct and will block air flow in the duct. Don't think that is a good idea. You would probably need to 'defrost' your air duct if that's the case.

Where do you intend to place the evaporator? Inside the cold room or outside of the cold room? Any specific reason that you would need an air duct?

717NH3
19-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Josip,
I've not downloaded the cool pack software yet. Will this help in to detemine how many tons of refrigeration I will need to supply a room at X length by X width by X height?

D.D.KORANNE
20-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Cooling load calculations r also available in heatcraft program. But data accuracy which fed in is a must. Or else you will have wring results .