PDA

View Full Version : unico

Gwyn
21-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Has anybody got a contact for "unico" a/c systems as I have come across one and the customer says that it was from a building supplier?????

Thanks.:(

superswill
21-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Has anybody got a contact for "unico" a/c systems as I have come across one and the customer says that it was from a building supplier?????

Thanks.:(

a quick google bring up this

http://www.unicosystem.com/

tec info ect can be downloaded they,but as for the kit its self i have never come across them

Gwyn
21-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Thanks for that!
very quick!!!!!

G.

Brian_UK
22-11-2007, 12:10 AM
That's what Google can do for you :)

chillin out
22-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks for that!
very quick!!!!!

G.
It would have been even quicker had you done it yourself...LOL

Chillin:):)

superswill
22-11-2007, 06:55 PM
It would have been even quicker had you done it yourself...LOL

Chillin:):)

LOL chilling

Gwyn
22-11-2007, 10:58 PM
OK OK
:rolleyes:

sinewave
22-11-2007, 11:43 PM
"Has anybody got a contact for "unico" a/c systems as I have come across one"

Sounds like another cheap container load of non-inverter tat imports that re-sellers get hold of on a 'one-shot' deal!

Zero back up and fit for nothing bar the Skip when they go wrong! :rolleyes:

Keep walking my friend! :D

aza
23-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi Gwyn,

Try calling Climate Center Leicester, im sure they had one installed as a demo system and might be able to put you in touch with someone.

Gwyn
23-11-2007, 10:20 PM
hanks Aza will try on Monday.:cool:

fridge doctor
24-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Sinewave said "Sounds like another cheap container load of non-inverter tat imports that re-sellers get hold of on a 'one-shot' deal!

Zero back up and fit for nothing bar the Skip when they go wrong! :rolleyes:

Keep walking my friend! :D

--------------------------------------------------

You couldn't be further off the mark actually. This is a well engineered small bore ducted heat pump system from the USA. They have been around a long time, and have a UK office in South Wales. Their portfolio of work is extensive and the product quality is excellent (I installed the system that Gwyn is looking at right now).

All parts are distributed through the 'Climate Centre' (Belongs to Plumb Centre) network up and down the country. This particular kit came from Wednesbury.

www.unicosystem.co.uk (http://www.unicosystem.co.uk)

Trevor