PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Light Truck Refrigeration

Mastercool
20-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Hello Again

I have just been asked to repair a Mitsubishi Light Truck refrigeration unit. The compressor has ceased and I am unable to find a replacement. The refrigeration unit is a Mitsubishi TD21DSL2 unit, running on R404a refrigerant. However, someone fitted a R22 compressor. This has worked fine for some time. But I would like to return the system to it original configuration. The compressor that is in the system at the moment is a Mitsubishi PE2M402MCVA.
Could someone point me in the right direction. By the way I live at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, with no direct access to spares etc.

Many thanks

Errol

thermo prince
22-11-2007, 10:12 AM
If any help to you, you may try to contact a long time Singapore agent for Mitsubishi truck unit -
http://www.hweejan.com.sg/profile.htm.
Singapore, HK city also have many o.t.c compressor wholesalers but try Hwee Jan first. Suggest you supply full details of unit s/n,compressor # etc when u make contact.
Is this compressor 2 cyl upright type or swash ? I guess this is an older "Jimport" truck bought at auction somewhere. Good luck.

Mastercool
23-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Many thanks for your advice. I shall contact the agent in Singapore, right away.

Thank you again.