PDA

View Full Version : fuji inverter, all LEDs flashing

paul_h
15-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I went to a DOA install today, the operation, timer and coil dry LEDs were all flashing at 10hz together.
The indoor unit refused to turn on, the outdoor unit powered up and had 50Vac output on the signal line(when discconected from the indoor. There was 150Vac on the line with the indoor connected)
model was an as_a24lcc, outdoor was an ao_r24lcc.
My fuji contact had never haerd of such a problem and doesn't know yet what the cause was.
Incidently with the outdoor disconnected the indoor had the same flashing LEDs and refused to turn on. Normally with a communication fault you'd still expect the indoor louvres and fan to work even if it's flashing a fault code.
Anyone come across this before?

Daikin=Overated
15-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Hello mate,

Are we talking about the three led's on the indoor unit??

I had a similar fault if so. The LED's are the fault code, although it's very difficult to decifer. Doesn't matter what you do (power down etc) nothing will cure it. *Remove the return air thermistor from the indoor pcb, power system down, switch back on. Leave it for a second and replace the thermistor to the PCB. It's a fault with the logic. On my job, I changed the thermistor, and both cooling relays as they were warn.

Any complaints of the system icing up before hand??

*Will obviously require that you strip down the indoor units casing to gain access to the pcb compartment on the right.

paul_h
16-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah I know all the fault codes for them, and it is the indoor LEDs I'm talking about.
None of the fault codes involve the 3rd LED though (the coil dry LED)
No complaints about the system before, because it never worked.