PDA

View Full Version : Dubai Industrial Refrigeration Contractors

samiam
06-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi,

I am looking for contact details of industrial refrigeration contractors that are based in the UAE (Dubai).

Please post a reply or email to(E-mail removed)

Thank you

Brian_UK
07-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Try searching the web using your own question -

"industrial refrigeration contractors, uae" and you will be overwhelmed with names and addresses of contractors in the UAE.

bruceboldy
08-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Not a full time contractor but a excellent heat exchanger company who builds refrigeration equipment for the trade
based in Dubai

try ISOTHERM FZC
\

bruce

samiam
08-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Thanks Brain and Bruce

sadikn
10-11-2007, 02:19 PM
hi samian

r u looking for ind ref. cont. in dubai, can i be some help or you have located aleady,

sadiq

get the gauges
11-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Whats it like to work there ? Are there many arab fridge engineers or are most foreign and wots the money and conditions like for commercial fridge engineers and installers ? Any one had any experience?

Karl Hofmann
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Whats it like to work there ? Are there many arab fridge engineers or are most foreign and wots the money and conditions like for commercial fridge engineers and installers ? Any one had any experience?

I used to work out there, left in 1996. Money used to be OK as a manager, with car, villa and all services paid for by the company. Most of the guys on the tools are either Indian, Pakistani or Filipino and the wages by our standards were pretty low. I'm told that since Dubai has become a popular destination for rich fools such as the Beckhams, the standard for expats has declined, (More people chasing the available jobs). Of course someone who has been there more recently could put you in the picture better.

Dubai used to be a hoot when no one knew anything about it..

laithdaoud
12-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Go for one of the biggest contractors which did ski Dubai, company called ADEAREST, you can have full information from thier web site

samiam
13-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi Sadiq,

I'm still looking, (I will check out Adearest), but if you know of any other, please inform me.

A warehouse needs to be built next year which requis freezers and coldrooms.

laithdaoud
13-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Send me your project details and i will help you find a refrigeration contractor

Karl Hofmann
14-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Arabian Profile Limited, POBox 3195 Sharjah United Arab Emirates Should be able to help you

http://www.arabianprofile.com/Portfolio.html

Give them my best regards.

samiam
14-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Hi laithdaoud,

The warehouse will consit of a Low Temperature, Medium Temperature and High Temperature zones.

NH3 shall be utilised as the primary refrigerant, via compressors, condensors, plate heat exchangers and pressure vessels to complete the circuit.

NH3 is also used directly on the Freezer coolers and the freezer floor area ia approx 2000sqm. The freezer shall operate at -25C.

Therafter Propylene Glycol and Chilled water secondary refrigerants

The calculated total of 2,9 MW of cooling is required.

All cooler fans are to be speed controlled.

All the above = Industrial Refrigeration

pauly-wog
29-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi I,m new too , heading to dubai in about a year and a half any good neighborhoods that are affordable