PDA

View Full Version : tesco gas levels

coolhibby1875
03-11-2007, 10:07 PM
hi is anyone else getting pee,d off with ems dialing into the packs in tesco and placing calls saying the packs are all short off gas and when you get there the packs are all working perfect and the cases too after phoning ems they say they measure the liquid in the receiver with a sonnar device monitored by emmerson this is the sort off thing engineers in the field could be doing without no wonder there are hardly anyone wanting to work in supermarkets sonnar what ever next sorry had to get that one off my chest

bernard
03-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Hi

I got a call one friday afternoon saying all 8 packs were low on refrigerant,found all fine:mad:

Tesco,s Expect all packs to have a minimum of 20% refrigerant in recievers at all times.

Regards Bernard

Plank!
03-11-2007, 11:44 PM
It could be worse I've had calls at 2am Sunday telling me of a low subcooling fault?!?

I think the industrial mob have a much harder time with bogus calls.

Regards
Steve

timholmes204
07-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Its a right pain in the ass, enough said. I agree with coolhibby, we have enough crap to deal with.

Frigidsicle
08-11-2007, 04:22 AM
Who is Tesco owned by? This sounds kind of familiar. Our systems alarm out receiver level alarms, but no service is called immediately unless temp alarms accompany the low level alarm.

chillin out
08-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Who is Tesco owned by? This sounds kind of familiar. Our systems alarm out receiver level alarms, but no service is called immediately unless temp alarms accompany the low level alarm.
Tesco is owned by, erm.. Tesco.

They apparently run a 'critical charge system' so this means if the system goes a little short of gas then the temps will definitely go high.

Chillin:):)

bernard
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi

They converter all there NRC surge vessel packs back to recievers and monitor the levles through a ultra sonic sensor glue to the underside of the reciever.There is also a dial indicator on the side.I phoned ims yesterday to advise them the dial was reading 40% full.The sensor is telling them 1%.They will place calls for anything under 20%.

Regards Bernard

fridgemanuk
08-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Our boss has got a right be in his bonnet about it, had me listing all pack levels at our stores and referencing them with ems 's data just so we can prove they're not calibrated. Only 26 stores to go!

fowlie
10-11-2007, 10:27 PM
we dont get low level calls,we get a call when theres not a drop of gas left in the system.

bernard
10-11-2007, 10:31 PM
:mad:
we dont get low level calls,we get a call when theres not a drop of gas left in the system.

Sims ,I reckon theres one bloke snoring in a basement somwhere.I hope they don,t actually charge for their services.LOL