PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo Air Conditioning units

Ian Neill
02-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi Guys,Our company is changing suppliers from MHI to Sanyo.......They haven't really said much about it to the engineers...What is the general opinion in the forum about the kit, technical backup...etc etcAny thoughts??Ian N

marc5180
02-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Our company have used Sanyo units quite a bit. I personally think that they are quite good but we haven't really had any major problems with them. Iv got a number for any technical queries and they are based in Manchester and they are normally on the ball and are happy to help (unlike some).
I'm sure someone will speak up and talk about their terrible experience with Sanyo but from this end i can't fault them.

Freecool
02-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi Ian have commissioned Sanyo sytems found them
fairly straight foward and reliable. No dip sw auto address.
Tech back up good 08456 126368

wineman
02-11-2007, 08:18 PM
we only install sanyo all on invertors top drawer no probs

philjd26
04-11-2007, 01:31 PM
hi, ihave started to do some service work on there vrf systems think super multi flex of something like that and have to say they are excellant, they are more or less like the toshiba they use the same electronics, from standard controller you can do all sorts of adjustments and measurements...

rgrds phil

techguy
05-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi Ian,

You are based in Ireland so wil be dealing with the Dublin office. IE ME

Get my number off the other IAN and give me a call if you have any problems. Then heres an Idea make your own mind up about us, With no preconcived notions.

T

techguy
05-11-2007, 03:32 PM
PS Sanyo Tech supprt for the UK is based in London not Manchester.

ICG are Manchester they are a Sanyo Distributer .

T

Ian Neill
06-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi TechGuy

Thanks for introducing yourself....I don't tend to get any preconcieved notions....and I will make my own mind up about the kit and most other things in general. sometimes it doesn't hurt to find out other guys experience on a piece of kit so that when we get a call out at 2am we might just have a heads up on what may or may not have went wrong.. Thanks and I will get the number from the other IAN

Ian N

Makeit go Right
09-11-2007, 04:58 PM
I have installed several inverter cassettes over the last 3 years or so and all fine - commissioned without probs and no subsequent troubles at all.

borodave1973
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
We look after a fair few not had to many probs to be fair
Did have a slight prob with tech help in the early days but that seems ok now

techguy
19-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Hi Ian,
Apoligies if I sound a bit miffed. You are of course entitled to ask for opinions from the guys on this site and to their credit most give an unbaised opinion.

There are a few guys with vested interests and this sometimes annoy's me when they completly disrespect other manufacturers equipment based on hearsay or just in the interest of giving misinformation.

I am pleased to note that most of the comments have been positive and hope you will be encouraged by this .
If you have any further questions regarding the Kit feel free to call me on my mobile which Robin or Ian will supply.

any looking forward to meeting you and I'm sure you will be plesently suprised at the quality of the equipment Once you get used to it's operation.

Regards

T

Ian Neill
20-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Hi Tech guy,

I have been encouraged by the comments posted so far and am looking forward to meeting and greeting with yourselves.
The lads seem happy enough so far with the kit and I will get 1st hand experience next week when I replace a 5kw high wall system as part of a service call logged today.
Would there be any chance of getting some Technical manuals/Fault code info as I havent been able to pick up any on the web as yet.
Thanks
Ian

garethjones
06-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Sanyo is good.

we havent' faced any issues yet.

services are also better...