PDA

View Full Version : VRV/VRF section

Krondor
31-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Hi all,

I think that opening a new VRV/VRV related section in forum will be quite useful.

What do you think?

Argus
31-10-2007, 01:40 PM

We already have an Air Conditioning forum and a sub forum devoted to Heat Pumps, either of which is where posts about VRF systems would normally sit.

asmfaizal
02-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Hi all,

I think that opening a new VRV/VRV related section in forum will be quite useful.

What do you think?

It's very great to a new section related to VRV/VRF and other new systems.

nikos topts
16-02-2008, 01:34 AM
good idea friend!!!!!!!! i"m very interested about vrv tech

kojak
13-03-2008, 09:57 AM
hi everybody , plz i wanna ask if anyone can help me understand the concept of VRV systems ?

do u know if using the VRV system will affect the cooling load calculation or it only play a role in the selection of equipment and sizing of the ducts ?

godgreat
13-03-2008, 11:37 AM
hi everybody , plz i wanna ask if anyone can help me understand the concept of VRV systems ?

do u know if using the VRV system will affect the cooling load calculation or it only play a role in the selection of equipment and sizing of the ducts ?

Hello my friend,
The cooling or heating load calculations, including equipment sizing and the like will not alter. Pipe sizing is of course different and there are various tables, depending of course on which refrigerant you are using. Today mainly it is R410A the most popular refrigerant being used.
Hope I have been of help.:)

kojak
15-03-2008, 01:02 PM
thank u man , u really did help , but please do u know a good guide or site that can help me understand the fundamentals of VRV\VRf

Brian_UK
16-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Try Daikin or Mitsubishi, they have design manuals for their equipment.

nike123
17-03-2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.vrf-air-conditioning.co.uk/toshiba-air-conditioners.htm
http://tinyurl.com/2pzma2

kojak
17-03-2008, 10:02 PM
ok nike123 , since u are a brainiac and so smart also , maybe u can help me a little bit more and give me a non commercial site that explain VRV/VRF ...

and do not take it personal but i think this VRV/VRF system is like a taboo coz i can not find any fundamentals about how it work or how to make the selection etc....

Brian_UK
17-03-2008, 11:39 PM
As stated earlier, read the design manuals from the manufacturers.

nike123
18-03-2008, 12:07 AM
and do not take it personal but i think this VRV/VRF system is like a taboo coz i can not find any fundamentals about how it work or how to make the selection etc....

That is not correct. VRV/VRF systems are technically more complex then some other systems, and therefore, their manufactures wants that people who deal with them are properly trained.
To accomplish that, they organize seminars for selling personal, construction personal and for service and maintenance personal of their partners in distribution and commissioning, service and maintenance.
You could always contact these representatives and try to arrange such a seminar. I attained such seminar 9 years ago and in 3 days I learned everything one need for design and service that equipment. But you need to have good prior knowledge about inverters and refrigeration.

Also I have access to Fujitsu company intranet with all documentation for Fujitsu as their authorized service technician. I think that is path you should follow if you are interested to gain proper knowledge about VRV/VRF systems.
I have few manuals on VRF and they are 20-50 Mb in size. They are to big to send by mail and if I decide to upload one of them to some server, I will send you link for download.
In the mean time try Viking site www.the-viking.eu (http://www.the-viking.eu) and search function on this forum. You should be able to find lot of details here.