PDA

View Full Version : anyone ordered from books4hvac

marc5180
29-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi, has anyone ordered from books4hvac in the past? theres something that i'm interested in buying but it doesn't state the shipping costs from America to myself here in the UK. Iv tried emailing them but get no reply. Don't want to order if they aren't a reputable company.

Samarjit Sen
30-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Yes.I have bought a lot of technical books on refrigeration from USA. I agree that they do not specify te shipping charges, but then I feel that if it is a good book, then the shipping charges are not to be thought off.

I have some wonderful books, which are of immense help, and I love to read these. Most of the books I have bought are from Amazon. Prior to buying them you can also see the contents and read the preview.

Could you please tell me which particular book on HVAC you are looking for, maybe I have it and can mail it to you.

HVAC
30-10-2007, 04:56 AM
greeting, I'm freshie in Refrigeration, could anybody can email to me the ASHRAE handbook CD 2004-2007. because there are a lot of things that HRVAC engineer can refer. so i prefer to start my experience with ASHRAE handbook. recently im involved with Giant hypermarket coldroom. so i need to start an exercise on it. do you have samarjit? or maybe u can advised me what can i do about it! TQ

Samarjit Sen
30-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Hello HVAC,

Ashrae Handbooks are not meant to be distributed. Either you become a member of Ashrae or you will have to purchase the same from Ashrae.

For Technical Books there is a section in this forum. I am sure that incase you visit it or go through the forum, you will find a large collections of good books.

Samarjit Sen
30-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi March 5108,

Please visit this website where you will find details of the Refrigeration Basic

http://www.refrigerationbasics.com/index.htm

marc5180
30-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Thats the one yes, its an interactive cd that i'm hoping will help me with the electrics side. Why is it though that on the site you suggested there is a 60 dollars price difference. Is it the same company because the websites both look the same?

Samarjit Sen
31-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi Marc,

I think this is the one you are looking for. You can see what is in it, and if it interests you may buy it.

marc5180
30-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi the dvd fianally arrived today 4 weeks after i ordered it. I was starting to get a little worried thinking that i had been ripped off but as i say, its arrived.
Thanks Samarjit Sen

marc5180
30-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Also if anyone would like a copy please send me a pm.