PDA

View Full Version : Can Cooler Round Fridge Refrigerator

paulka
29-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi i reached my max number of views so joined and would like to build a fridge (mentioned above). The difference is i want mine to be button operated and the rack to come out of the fridge automatically. I have an idea of how to do that but i don't know how to make a fridge/refridgenator/etc...

I have studied frigdes from the internet and understand a bit about insulation and some other basics, but how do i start?

Here's a basic idea of the fridge:
bikudo.com/buy/details/32400/sicao_can_cooler_beer_fridge_beer_cooler_beverage_showcase_beer_storage_cabinet.html
That is just a round fridge but i want mine to pop up.

I'm sure its complicated and easier to buy one of those and put a motor in it, but i can get heavy packages to South Africa as it'll cost me WAY to much.

Thanks for the support,
Regards,
Paul

paulka
01-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Hi can anyone help me?

wineman
01-11-2007, 08:33 PM
ur right buy one

paulka
01-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Well come on now... This is a cold forum aint it. (excuse the pun). I expected a little more from a Refrigeration forum.

monkey spanners
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure what you are trying to build and achieve?
Any way i've been busy on the car mechanics forum trying to get them to tell me how to build a new van as the one here are too expensive....

Seriously though it'll most likely cost more to make a one off than buy one off the shelf (with a warranty etc)

ms

Peter_1
02-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Or buy one and modify that one to your desires

paulka
08-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Well thanks then guys m:)

Brian_UK
08-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes, if you can already find a round one but the shelf if not what you want then can you change the shelf?

Your question is also rather open ended....

Are you wanting someone to tell you how to build a refrigerator from scratch or the pay for the transport costs, cos I'm confused :)

paulka
08-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Well i was wondering on how to make a round fridge but i'm guessing that i'll have to buy a round one and convert it to a pop up one.

Do you have plans/ideas?