PDA

View Full Version : qualifications

refaircon
27-10-2007, 03:26 PM
i am an apprentice trained engineer with no college qualifications. what is the best way in gaining some.
is there such thing as a fast track course

many thanks rob

taz24
27-10-2007, 03:59 PM
i am an apprentice trained engineer with no college qualifications. what is the best way in gaining some.
is there such thing as a fast track course

many thanks rob

There are a few choices available to you.
You could enrol at your nearest college and study night school.
Another option is a distance learning course that is available.
You could do afast track course which would entail you being visited on site and a proffesional discussion being carried out. You would need to do the exams like the other options but if you were capable you could do it in a few months.

Cheers taz.

refaircon
27-10-2007, 06:17 PM
There are a few choices available to you.
You could enrol at your nearest college and study night school.
Another option is a distance learning course that is available.
You could do afast track course which would entail you being visited on site and a proffesional discussion being carried out. You would need to do the exams like the other options but if you were capable you could do it in a few months.

Cheers taz.

any more info re the fast track approach

rob

Pooh
27-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Rob
You need to complete your Level two Technical certificate before you can do your NVQ. Where in the UK are you.

Ian

marc5180
28-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm like you Rob, an apprentice trained engineer with no college qualifications. I started my NVQ back in August in Birmingham and i go every Saturday ( i live in manchester )
there are 3 technical certificates to complete which so far are quite easy then you move on to a portfolio of evidence.
Hopefully i will be finished in a year maybe earlier. Only wish id enrolled earlier. If you need any more info just Pm me.

refaircon
28-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Rob
You need to complete your Level two Technical certificate before you can do your NVQ. Where in the UK are you.

Ian

i am in leeds

robertcoolrobert@aol.com

any more info greatly appreciated

rob